Thermalball® For the Massage and
Physical Therapist Practitioner:
• Pain relief associated with the repetitive motions of administering
deep tissue Massage.
• Patient pain relief while reaching for irregular or difficult to
treat areas. thermalball® follows the contours of our body!
• At room temperature, instead of using just your thumbs or palms,
the tactile "tacky" surface positions the skin to let you
concentrate on intimate muscle and fiber stretching.
• Put a thermalball in each hand and transform your hand movements
into healing pressure for you and your client.
Thermal Therapy techniques!
• Enabler for deep tissue
penetration without compromising the therapist's anatomy.
• Simply but effective, quick and easy Contrast Temperature
• Ergonomic and Economical.
• Mechanically allows the body to transition between the
autonomous and parasympathetic (healing and maintenance system of
the body) allowing blood to supply cells that would otherwise die.
• Contrasting temperature and pressure therapy forces (through the
localized dialation and constriction of vessels and reduction of
viscosity of the congestion) toxins, dead cells and even antibiotic
residues out of an affected area into the blood and Lymphatic
systems for filtering and elimination.
case is complete with balls to use in services and/or to retail in
the sacks, plus brochures for your clients. Case includes 6 white, 6
blue, 3 large sacks, 3 small sacks, and 15 brochures.
a Case of Thermalballs!
information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any
disease. Information given is primarily for the purpose of stress
reduction, relief from muscular tension/spasm, and/or for improving
circulation. We neither diagnose illness, disease, or any other
medical, physical or mental disorder. For all serious health
problems, consult a qualified health professional. We do not offer
medical advice or treatment. We advise all individuals to consult
with their healthcare provider before using thermal devices if they
have any known health care issues or concerns.